THE MODERN WORLD HURTS MY BRAIN SO, SO MUCH

16.12.09

sugar babe

This has been making me extraordinarily happy of late. 

My mp3 gadget accidentally fell into a cup of coffee on my way to work one morning, so I've only had miscellaneous compact discs to listen to in the car. I found a old, scratched copy of Goo that I used to sneak in the stereo at my old job and it's been a pleasure to revisit it.
Despite owning the Goo videos VHS tape, I don't remember this video at all or I at least didn't spend as much time with it as I have the past week. My favorite things about it, in no particular order, are: Lee knitting and perusing a nerdular book on the elements, Steve being the most adorable drummer in the world, Steve eating a sandwich, Steve walking around with a periodic table, Steve's glasses, the cat (obviously), the light in the bedroom, the Bart, and I have to admit that Kim and Thurston making out is entertaining, if not entirely hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment