THE MODERN WORLD HURTS MY BRAIN SO, SO MUCH

23.3.10

LAZY LAZY LAZY

I am sickly sickly sickly, which means that the internet has been my best friend for the past several hours.

I forgot how much I love Mark Jenkins' work.
They are so lifelike! So creepy! So perfect!

Ugh. I have officially reached the snotheaded portion of my sickliness. Yesterday morning greeted me with the irritating sharpness of a sore throat and the dizzying confusion of a congested head. Today? Sneezing and gushing snot. Lovely. Also, I'm oh so stinky in the way that only the exceptionally talented can achieve.


Health care reform happened! Or something! Only time will tell if it sticks. There was much rejoicing, apparently .


I get to attend a bachelorette party on the west side of the country in about a week. WOOOOO! WINE COOLERS AND PARTY HATS! I think there'll be a lot of this goin on:

Actually, it's going to be quite a nice time; a limo tour of some wineries in and/or around Seattle, a funny cake, free booze, and NO PARENTS. I'm looking forward to everything but the plane ride. Flying terrifies me and it wouldn't surprise me if I died either departing or returning.

Buh. A second nap is seducing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment