THE MODERN WORLD HURTS MY BRAIN SO, SO MUCH

23.3.10

NUSHOOZ

I am a woman, therefore I am obsessed with shoes. This has developed into quite the pastime lately. Like many upright bipeds, I had always had a passing affection for footwear. However, I had not spent hours toiling over sizing charts, or comparing shipping costs, or researching currency exchange rates just to figure out if a pair of shoes is worthy of consideration for purchase.

 These little Frenchy bastards have completely gotten my focus and attention for the past several weeks, or is it months now? I blame a good friend of mine for introducing me to the brand. More than one style has been the object of my affection and I have been weighing heavily the consideration to purchase not one pair, but maybe two or three? Because I'm surely to wear these quite often and of heavy frequency, so why not acquire a tiny collection for myself in the event of wearing them out sooner rather than later? These are the thoughts of an addict.

1 comment:

  1. You're not even going to share with us how we can get our own, or at least throw us a goose to chase by telling us what they are called??? C'mon, show some mercy!!

    ReplyDelete